Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer To Do List and a FREE Printable!!

Summer is my favorite time of year, for sure! I love the all the bright colors, flowers, flip flops, ice cream, s'mores, grilling...I could go on and on! It always goes too fast, though. It seems like hardly any time goes by and I find myself back in Walmart stocking up on markers, crayons, glue sticks, folders, colorful storage crates, and tons of other school supplies I'll need to get ready for a new school year. It's always around that time that I find myself wondering what I even did the last couple of months. So, this year I decided to make a summer to do list to make sure we enjoy all kinds of summer fun (and to make sure that I have memories of this summer other than watching every season of Army Wives on Netflix...not that I would do that or anything). ;)

I saw all kinds of summer to do lists and summer bucket lists on Pinterest. I looked at several of them to get some ideas for our summer list. I also added some other things that we always talk about and totally say we're going to do but never get around to it. Here's what our list looks like for the summer. It may or may not revolve heavily around food. ;)


I printed it out and framed it in an 8x10 picture frame. I'm keeping it in our kitchen so we can just look at it for ideas when we're trying to think of something to do on the weekends.


You can get a blank copy of this summer to do list by clicking the link below. I've made it as a PDF if you want to print it and write down your ideas and I've also made it as a JPEG image if you want to add text to it using your computer. To get some ideas for your list, check out my "Summer" board on Pinterest. :)


Here's to tons of summer fun! :) I hope y'all have a great week!








Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1