Friday, June 28, 2013

Money Making Websites!


Last week, I told you about several apps you can use to make and save money! Today I'm going to share a few websites I use to make even more money! You're not going to get rich, but who doesn't love a free pedicure or new pair of shoes every now and then? :)

Inbox Dollars - Inbox Dollars is a website that allows you to earn money just by clicking on e-mails. When you sign up, you get an instant $5.00. From then on, you'll receive a few e-mails a day from them. All you have to do is click on "Confirm this Paid Email" and you earn $.02 for every single e-mail. I usually don't even look at the content that comes up. I just click it, close the window, and delete the e-mail. It takes less than a minute a day. Sometimes, I also print coupons through this website. You earn $.10 for every coupon you print and redeem. Two cents per e-mail and ten cents per coupon might not some like much, but I've earned over $100 from this website. You have to earn $30 before you can request a check. Once you request your payment, it's usually in your mailbox within a week. Then you can go to dinner, a movie, or get a pedicure! Yay! :) There are LOTS of other ways to earn money on this website, but I just stick to the e-mails. Some of the offers require you to put in a credit card number, so I stay away from those.


eBates - The next one is eBates and it is so simple to use. This website gives you cash back for shopping online. Almost every store I have ever looked for on eBates has been there. All you do is go to eBates, search for the store you want to shop from, click "Shop", and place your order as normal. You'll get an e-mail in a few hours letting you know that your cash back is processing. Major stores usually give anywhere from 2-5% cash back, but some websites give up to 20% back. I always order our ink cartridges through eBates and I get a lot of money back! They automatically send out checks every quarter and you don't have to have a minimum balance to receive a check. Also, when you sign up you get a free $10 gift card of your choice!


Swagbucks - There are so many ways to earn money with Swagbucks. You can use it as a search engine (it's as easy as Google) and it will give you bonus Swagbucks usually once a day. There are a ton of videos you can watch, too. A big way that I use Swagbucks is by printing coupons through the website. For every coupon you print and redeem, you earn 10 Swagbucks. You don't have to do all of that, though. It's really up to you how much you want to use this website to earn money. Once you have some Swagbucks, you can redeem them for gift cards.

There are lots more to choose from!
They even have local deals now. The local deals are usually a discount or coupon of some kind, but they don't cost very many Swagbucks so it's a pretty good deal!


Let me know if you have any questions or know of any other good websites! Have a fabulous Wednesday!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly


Note: Some of the links in this post are my referral links; however, the people at these websites have no idea who I am. I just really like their websites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1