Saturday, June 8, 2013

Favorite FREE Love Printables


Our three year anniversary is coming up in just a few days, so in honor of this event celebrating LOVE :), I thought I'd post a round up of some beautiful, free love printables from all around the web. I've been wanting to do a gallery wall in our house for, oh, I don't know...three years, so I'm hoping some of these will get me motivated to start! :) I hope you find something you love!


This "I Love Us" printable from eighteen25 is so simple and sweet.
They have several different colors to choose from, too.


"Love Abides Here" from 52 mantels.



This one is so true. Find it at It Works for Bobbi.



"I Love You" from Landee See, Landee Do.


Another simple one, but so meaningful. You can get this printable at life {illustrated}.


A portion of 1 Corinthians 13 from Inspirations by D. They have different styles and colors for this one, too.


I love what this one says and I think the design is just beautiful! This one is from Whit Speaks.


"All You Need is Love" from Cupcake Diaries. Love the chalkboard background.


Find "You + Me" at Worthy of the Prize. They have some other cute chalkboard printables, too.


Such a sweet picture. This one is from Kamley Lane.


This is one that I've already printed and framed. We keep it in our kitchen and write notes back and forth to each other. You can print this one in several different colors at Life {Sweet} Life.

I have several fun posts coming up in the next few days, so stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1