Sunday, February 2, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 4}

Week 4 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)

Click here to see previous weeks.

Day 25: My sweet husband is cleaning while I lay on the couch.

 Day 26: Just finished folding my first load of precious tiny baby clothes. We can't wait to meet our baby girl!

 Day 27: The sweet teachers I work with blessed me with a baby shower today!

Day 28: The day we got stranded at school because of snow... :-\
I talked about this more in this post.

 Day 29: Best thing I've seen all day! My sweetheart is home!

Day 30: School is closed for the third day in a row!!! This makes me so, so happy!!

Day 31: We made it to Opryland for our babymoon!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1