Sunday, February 16, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 6}

Week 6 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)

Click here to see previous weeks.

Day 39: Helped my mom and sister with a few baby shower things, got a pedicure because flip flops will soon be a necessity (balloon feet!), did a LOT of baby shopping, and Daddy even put together her swing! I think we're almost ready for her to get here!

 Day 40: My mom and sister threw me a beautiful baby shower today! Thank you to all my precious friends and family who celebrated with me. Daniel and I had so much fun organizing everything in the nursery when we got home!

Day 41: Working on this week's chalkboard, watching the Olympics with my sweetheart, and happy as can be because there's no school tomorrow!!! :)

 Day 42: We ordered a pizza to celebrate another snow day (!!!!) tomorrow, Daniel put together the pack and play, and I did a little nesting in the nursery.

 Day 43: We packed Emery's bag for the hospital!

 Day 44: I made some cupcakes for my students (because tomorrow won't be crazy enough already) and worked on the baby book today.

Day 45: The perfect Valentine's Day...breakfast together, lunch together at school, roses, cake, dinner out, and a movie.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

1 comment:

UA-41563965-1