Wednesday, February 26, 2014

37 Weeks {Full Term!!}


Click here to see my other weekly pregnancy update posts.
Click here to see my step-by-step chalk art tutorial.

How Far Along: 37 weeks and 1 day

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, the baby is the size of a winter melon {I don't even know what that is!}. She's a little over 19 inches long now and weighs about 6.3 pounds.

Total Weight Gain: As of last week's appointment, I've gained 35ish pounds. I have no idea why I looked. I didn't want to, but I just couldn't tear my eyes away.

Gender: It's a girl!! Her name is Emery Faith.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! And maternity leggings with big, cozy t-shirts are what I'm wearing as soon as I get home every day!

Wedding Rings On/Off: Still on, I haven't had much swelling at all in my hands.

Stretch Marks: Just the same ones.

Sleep: I've been sleeping a little better this week. I've had a couple of nights where it's been hard to get to sleep, mainly because my brain is racing. I know it's ridiculous, but the other night I couldn't go to sleep because I was worried that the shade of gray on Emery's nursery letters wasn't right. I know, so silly. Most nights, I've been able to sleep until about an hour before my alarm goes off. It's really not that bad at all!

Cravings/Aversions: Things that are really cold have been sounding good lately. I'm feeling a little weird about some meats, too.

Symptoms: I really cannot complain at all. I'm really tired, but the heartburn and back pain have pretty much disappeared this week. My feet are still swollen, but I've noticed that it's much better when I wear flip flops. One new thing that's started happening this week is that my belly has started to feel much heavier.

Movement: She's moving quite a bit, but she's still very unpredictable. The other night she hardly moved at all and I started counting kicks, and then the next night she wouldn't be still!

Mood: Happy, excited, and nervous!

What I Miss: Nothing! I'm just enjoying these last couple of weeks {days?} of being pregnant.

Looking Forward To: We have our 37 week doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to see what she says! We'll be taking our hospital bag with us just in case!

Best Moment This Week: I finished my maternity leave binder at work!! I'm planning to work until next Friday, but who knows if that will happen or not. I was even able to get plans together for next week just in case I'm not there. I'm so relieved to finally have it finished!!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

2 comments:

  1. Yay for FULL TERM!!!! I cannot believe that you are full term already sweet friend!! I can't wait to meet her and see when she's making her appearance into the world! Hopefully she waits a little bit longer though! Keep me posted on what she tells you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

UA-41563965-1