Saturday, May 31, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 21}

Here is week 21 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! 

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 144: I LOVE all her facial expressions...especially her smiles. #smilingsmyfavorite

 Day 145: Perfect Sunday. An adorable baby ready for church and then date night at Flip Burger celebrating Daniel's new job.

 Day 146: Perfect lazy day with our little love.

 Day 147: Hanging out with Mommy at work.

 Day 148: She gives me SO much joy. So, so much!

 Day 149: Absolutely soaking up these moments when she'll sleep in my arms. I know they're fleeting.

Day 150: My niece, Jayma, graduated today!! Emery was so excited! ;)


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1