Monday, May 26, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Weeks 19 & 20}

Here are weeks 19 and 20 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! 

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 130: So thankful my parents are back in town after a long three weeks away!

 Day 131: My first Mother's Day. I'm so, so thankful that God gave me this precious tiny blessing who made me a mommy.

 Day 132: I got to see my precious niece graduate from preschool today! I especially love that she used her diploma as a spy glass! It helped this proud aunt keep the tears at bay! Cousin Emery was along for the ride and just snoozed away.

Day 133: This sweet baby spent part of the day with Nana and had so much fun she hardly slept! She fell asleep before we were off their street and again right after I got her out of her car seat. I will never get tired of watching her sleep. Sweetest thing ever.

 Day 134: TWO months old today! Time, please slow down.

 Day 135: This is the outfit we brought her home in! Even though it was newborn size, the pants literally fell off of her that day! It finally fits, but it probably won't next week!

 Day 136: Our first ice cream date in a while...this time with a baby in the back!! Love it!

Day 137: A perfect day to spend at the Regions Tradition!

 Day 138: Emery's first time in the nursery. She did way better than Mommy...which is why I'm not in the picture.

 Day 139: In my 7 years of teaching, I have never, ever left my desk looking like this at the end of the day. But I've also never had a precious baby girl to go pick up either! Missed her like crazy today.

 Day 140: I adore this precious face.

 Day 141: Happy baby after bath time!

 Day 142: I'm so proud of my husband for graduating from the Top Gun ministry for men for the second year in a row...this year as a group leader. So thankful for him and his spiritual leadership.

Day 143: Last day of school! #exhausted

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

1 comment:

  1. I just Love the 2 month picture!! Thanks for sharing Vanna's graduation pictures - you got some good ones! It looks like Emery is liking bathtime much better lately. Such a sweet smiley one after the bath! :)

    ReplyDelete

UA-41563965-1