Saturday, May 10, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 18}

Here is week 18 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! 

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

Day 123: Checking out his new grill... It couldn't have been delivered on a more perfect day! The weather is absolutely perfect for grilling!

 Day 124: Outdoor concert, food trucks, and Steel City Pops with our wonderful church family. :)

 Day 125: Both the restaurants we tried for Cinco de Mayo had way too long of a wait...so it's homemade guacamole at home in PJs with the premiere of 24!

 Day 126: Funny story. I went to CVS to buy Tide after my first Weight Watchers meeting and couldn't resist the Easter candy that was 90% off...to enjoy in moderation of course. Then I realized I still had my Weight Watchers name tag on. I wonder if the cashier considered talking me off the binge candy eating ledge she probably thought I was on. #losethebabyweight

 Day 127: This is what I think about taking a nap, Mommy. Not gonna happen.

 Day 128: Sweet, sweet baby girl. Love her so much.

Day 129: She handles grocery shopping like a champ. {I did fix her headband after I took this picture, but it's just so cute when it falls over her eyes.}

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Steel City Pops!! I hear we're getting one closer to where I live and I couldn't be more excited. It's going to be a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the pictures of Emery when she was supposed to be napping! I feel like they show her sweet little personality a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must live close by! I've heard the same thing. I'm so excited, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

UA-41563965-1