Wednesday, September 11, 2013

13 Weeks


How Far Along: 13 weeks and 1 day

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, the baby is the size of a peach and is about 2.9 inches long. I can't believe that it grew a whole inch in just a week!

Total Weight Gain: I lost 1.5 pounds this week, so now I've only gained 2.5. At first this worried me, but my doctor said it's pretty normal.

Gender: We find out on October 17th! :)

Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing mostly regular clothes with the belly band. I can still wear some things without the belly band, but not a whole lot {at least not comfortably!}. The outfit I'm wearing in the picture is maternity, though. I will say that maternity clothes are super comfy!

Wedding Rings On/Off: On

Stretch Marks: None yet

Sleep: I'm still waking up a few times a night and got sick in the middle of the night the other night. I was really surprised because I only got sick a few times during my first trimester. My sister didn't really get sick much until her second trimester, so I'm really hoping that's not happening to me!

Cravings/Aversions: I wanted macaroni and cheese and ice cream sandwiches this week. I'm still dealing with not many things sounding good at all.

Symptoms: I got what I thought was a bad case of allergies and it turned into a major cold. It was awful and apparently very normal during this stage of pregnancy. I'm over the worst now, but it was not a fun week.

Mood: Since I was sick so much, my mood was not the best! It's been better these last couple of days, though.

What I Miss: I still miss food sounding and tasting good. Even when there's something that actually sounds good, it still doesn't taste as good as I'm hoping.

Looking Forward To: Starting to plan our gender reveal for my family!

Best Moment This Week: Waking up being able to breathe again!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

2 comments:

UA-41563965-1