Friday, October 25, 2013

{Five on Friday} October 25, 2013

Oh happy day...it's Friday!!! Also known as "Croissan'wich Day" in my house these last couple of months. Yes, the trend has continued and I look forward to my Croissan'wich every. single. week. :) Here's my five on Friday for this week...make sure you read all the way to the end. I'm sharing an *incredible* video today that someone shared with me. You've got to check it out!

Happy Friday! :)

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 

One.
I cannot even believe that next Thursday is Halloween! I love Halloween...not for all the creepy, scary stuff, but for the fun stuff. Like candy. And Reese's peanut butter pumpkins. And candy. Anyway...Halloween is not super fun as a teacher. I mean, it's fun, but it's *wild* fun. Like the kids are c-r-a-z-y. I'm always glad when the day is over. This year for their Halloween treat, I made them these monster water bottles and taped a sugar-free {you know, to help with the crazy} packet of Hawaiian punch on it. I love how they turned out and I think the kids will love them, too. I found the water bottle printables at Catch My Party.


Two.
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was struggling with figuring out something festive to put on our front door. Struggling = buying all the supplies to make a wreath and then returning them all out of fear that I won't like the finished project. Well, I ended up just buying something that was already made and I love it. And it was cheaper than all my wreath supplies. Win! I also love it because it will work for September, October, and November.


Three.
I think we found the photographer {Fresh Grace Photography} we're going to use for our maternity pictures and newborn pictures. I *love* the pictures she has in her online galleries. Now I just need to scour Pinterest for some maternity picture ideas and outfit ideas. Cute maternity clothes have *not* been easy to find.

Four.
Speaking of pictures, I found this cute Etsy shop called BirdieGoGo that does sets of frames for gallery walls. These frames are just what I need. I feel like they're really reasonably priced, too! I have wanted a gallery wall ever since we moved in our house, but have never had the nerve to buy a bunch of frames and go for it. I'm thinking this set will be just perfect to use for the sweet baby pictures in our future. And the wedding picture that's still on our bedroom floor after three years. I know. I'm ashamed.

{via}
Five.
Someone recently sent me this YouTube video called "Who You Are: A Message To All Women". It talks about who we are in Christ and it's incredibly powerful. This video pretty much sums up in three minutes everything that Daniel and I hope and pray that we can teach our daughter. You've got to watch it. I dare you not to get goosebumps. {There is also a "Who You Are: A Message To All Men" video. Click here to watch that one.}


Thanks for reading! Wherever you are and whatever life brings you this weekend, I hope it's wonderful. :)


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

3 comments:

  1. New to your blog and I LOVE IT! :) I'm super excited about those FRAMES .. I will be checking out that Etsy shop shortly ;)

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so glad you are here! I know...those frames are amazing! I can't wait to order some! Hope you have a great weekend, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm so glad you are here! I know...those frames are amazing! I can't wait to order some! Hope you have a great weekend, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

UA-41563965-1