Thursday, January 1, 2015

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 52}

Well, I did it! I have a picture and a memory from every single day of 2014 and I'm just so happy about that. I really want to find joy in all of the every day small moments as well as the big ones. I feel like this little picture project helped me do that. I can't wait to put them all in a book and make a little 2014 yearbook. It's definitely been an amazing year, the best one of my life!

On to #richlyblesseddaily2015! :) Happy New Year!!

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks from 2014.



 Day 361: Snuggling with Daddy... Snuggle time is getting more rare with this baby girl who always wants to be on the move. She's loving her new Leapfrog table...although I'm thinking maybe we need to go ahead and put the legs on that came with it if she's going to play with it like this!

 Day 362: Listening to Daddy play "You Are My Sunshine". Makes me think of my own Daddy playing guitar for me. Oh, and they're both big Daniel Tiger fans!

 Day 363: Time to baby proof the cabinets and drawers! I'll probably leave one that she can open with things inside that she can play with...and I'm sure then she'll only want to get in the other ones!

Day 364: We had a fun day with Vanna today! Emery had so much fun that she pretty much refused to nap when Vanna was here!

Day 365: It's SO hard to believe that 2014 is almost over!! This year has been the most amazing year of our lives and we are so incredibly grateful for our little love and the abundant joy that she's brought to our lives. While I'm a little sad to see 2014 end {I'm super sentimental about things coming to an end}, we're so excited to see what God has in store for us in 2015.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1