Thursday, January 15, 2015

#richlyblesseddaily2015 {Week 2}

Two weeks of 2015 are already gone! I'm telling you, it just feels like time is just going faster and faster. My parents warned me about this...

I'm super excited about all of my pictures from #richlyblesseddaily2014 because I made a photo book of all of them! This is a huge accomplishment for me considering I have yet to put one single picture in a photo album since Emery was born. {That's a huge project I hope to have done by her first birthday!} Normally I use Shutterfly for photo books, but for 365 pictures it would have cost about a million dollars, so I went with Blurb. I love how it turned out and I'm so glad I have all of these precious memories from this past year!



Here's what we were up to this past week!

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 8: We were thankful to be inside on this 8° morning! Emery kept feeling the cold window. And she is the most determined little thing! I had her blocked in the living room and she tried to squeeze through the wall and the chair! We're praying that she's always determined and that she chooses the right things to be determined about!

 Day 9: She lights up our lives!!!!

 Day 10 : We got to see the cutest little cheerleader cheer at her first basketball game this morning!

 Day 11: Daniel had the honor of being ordained as a deacon of our church this afternoon. I'm so thankful for him and all that the Lord is doing in our lives! I'm excited to see how God is going to use us in the lives of the sweet families he's assigned to shepherd.

 Day 12: Pizza, pajamas, and the national championship game. I was hoping that Alabama would be in it, but since they're not, I'll cheer on my home state of Ohio!

 Day 13: We got to have lunch with Aunt Aliesha today! Emery also seems to like her new big girl high chair! I'm so not ready for her to be a big girl!

Day 14: When she's sleepy, she rubs her nose with Wubby. And my baby is 10 months old today.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all these pictures in a book. What a great idea. I have to be better taking pictures everyday.. What a cute little family ;)

    ReplyDelete

UA-41563965-1