Thursday, December 26, 2013

28 Weeks


Click here to see my other weekly pregnancy update posts.
Click here to see my step-by-step chalk art tutorial.

How Far Along: 28 weeks and 2 days, I cannot even believe I'm in the third trimester!

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, the baby is the size of an eggplant, is about 14.8 inches long, and weighs about 2.25 pounds.

Total Weight Gain: Last time I went to the doctor, I had gained about 20 pounds. I'm going again today and I'm going to make sure {nicely, of course} that the nurse who weighs me knows that I *will not* be looking at the scale and there is no need for her to announce my current weight! It's the day after Christmas...nobody wants to know how much they weigh!!

Gender: It's a girl!!

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything!

Wedding Rings On/Off: On

Stretch Marks: None yet. I'm still using cocoa butter lotion almost every day.

Sleep: I am sleeping great!! It has been so nice to sleep in a little bit this week since I'm on Christmas break. I'm taking lots of naps, too...during which my husband gets on cleaning frenzies, so I think I'll keep it up with the naps. ;)

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing really noteworthy. Just food in general here lately.

Symptoms: Funny story. So, I'm out on Christmas break and I have literally had maybe 5 Braxton Hicks contractions in the last 5 days. Yes, days. I was having at least that many every single day last week. I think it's pretty clear what's causing them. :-/ I've really had no symptoms this week, not even much ligament pain. It's been wonderful.

Movement: Still tons of movement every day. She doesn't really move much unless I'm being still, though. Feeling her move has been one of my favorite things about being pregnant!

Mood: Happy!!!

What I Miss: I'm really not missing anything at all!

Looking Forward To: We're going to the doctor today and getting a 4D ultrasound! I can't wait to see her sweet little face!!

Best Moment This Week: Getting to spend more time with Daniel and my family for Christmas! We've also made some progress on the nursery. We have a glider and we've picked a paint color! Can't wait to see it all come together!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the 3rd trimester sweet friend!! :) Can't wait to see the pics from your 4D u/s! And I'm so happy to hear that the BH are almost non-existent right now!

    ReplyDelete

UA-41563965-1