Wednesday, November 27, 2013

24 Weeks


This chalkboard quote brought to you by Daniel.
Butterball? Turkey? Thanksgiving? Get it? :)

Click here to see my other weekly pregnancy update posts.
Click here to see my step-by-step chalk art tutorial.

How Far Along: 24 weeks and 1 day

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, the baby is the size of a cantaloupe and is almost a whole foot long!

Total Weight Gain: +18 pounds, I gained 2 pounds this week. I think this may be the last time I weigh myself until after the holidays. Now that I think about it, maybe I won't weigh myself until after the baby is born. Maybe not even then. :-\

Gender: It's a girl!!

Maternity Clothes: Same as last week...almost everything is maternity, except for a few things I can wear with the belly band. Some of my maternity shirts are getting too short! I really didn't think it would be that hard to find maternity clothes that I liked and that would last the whole pregnancy, but it's been very challenging. Part of my problem could be that I'm just not okay with paying an arm and a leg for clothes I'm going to wear for just a few months!

Wedding Rings On/Off: On

Stretch Marks: None yet. I'm still using cocoa butter lotion almost every day.

Sleep: Still sleeping great! :)

Cravings/Aversions: Anything and everything that's sweet. I ate so much pineapple last night that my mouth hurt and then saw a picture of Taco Bell tacos on Facebook and decided I had to have them right then...at 11:00 p.m. I haven't had Taco Bell in years!

Symptoms: The contractions have slowed down, but I'm still getting the sharp ligament pains when I'm walking around at school or when I get up too quickly. No big deal, though. I'm noticing that my legs are achy at the end of the day when I've been on my feet a lot at school that day. I'm thinking my rolling chair is going to become my best friend in the next few months. Oh, and my gigantic appetite. I'm *always* hungry lately.

Movement: She's moving every day, just not as much. It's just so random and I haven't been able to nail down a pattern yet. She does seem to move a lot shortly after I eat, but it's still not very consistent.

Mood: Happy!!!

What I Miss: Caffeine!! I'm getting tired of water and Sprite!

Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving dinner and maternity jeans. It's going to be awesome. :)

Best Moment This Week: Spending time with Vanna this weekend. She is so excited about the baby and we can't wait to see her be a sweet big cousin!! :)


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1