Friday, May 1, 2015

#richlyblesseddaily2015 {Weeks 16 &17}

Here are the last couple of weeks of #richlyblesseddaily2015. We had a rough week last week...molars. Wow. Isn't one molar good enough? She really doesn't need the other ones, right? Anyway, this week has been *much* better. Our happy little girl got a little happier each day and we were so glad to have her back!! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.
Day 106: I got to be the mystery reader today for Vanna's class and then I ate lunch with her! So much fun!!

 Day 107: We had lunch with Daddy today!!

 Day 108: Perfect lazy Saturday in our jammies! Lots of peekaboo and reading happened today!

 Day 109: Getting a little Sunday afternoon snack from Mommy. But seriously, how big does she look standing there like that??!!

Day 110: Emery got to try her first sucker at Nana and Gampa's this afternoon. {Don't worry-she was under very close supervision!} She also got to swing in the swing my dad built when my sister and I were little! She didn't want to get out!

 Day 111: Sweet girl had a fever today. I sure did love that she fell asleep in my arms, but I felt so bad for her! I think she's just teething...hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Day 112: Emery's fever is better today, but she's still not quite herself. She's been relaxing a lot in her chair today!

 Day 113: She's always been mesmerized by ceiling fans!! I just can't believe how grown up she is looking!!

 Day 114: This little one is getting her first molar. It has not been fun for anyone.

 Day 115: Checking out her new snack cup. She would stick her hand in, grab a handful of Cheerios, and then jerk her hand out...launching Cheerios everywhere! So thankful that she was a bit more like herself today. 

 Day 116: Plastic Easter eggs are fun all year!!

 Day 117: We got to have dinner with Aunt Alie, Uncle DJ, and Vanna tonight. This was the best picture I could get of these two sweet cousins! Too many new toys for Emery to stop and look at Mommy.

 Day 118: She LOVES to play with beach balls!! She can usually catch it, too!

Day 119: I think she was ready to go to bed.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, as usual! But, the one of you with Vanna at school is so sweet, and Emery lounging in her chair is precious! I agree that she's looking more grown-up all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that picture of Vanna and me, too. She looks so sweet...like a 6-year-old Emery!

    ReplyDelete

UA-41563965-1