Thursday, May 7, 2015

#richlyblesseddaily2015 {Week 18}

We've had a great week! We are so thankful to have our happy baby back! Her molar on the top on the other side even cut through, and it was *much* easier compared to the first one! Fingers crossed the ones on the bottom come in soon and we can be done with molars for a little while!

The pictures from this week crack me up! Emery is turning into such a little ham! :)

Have a great weekend!

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 120: Sometimes you just need to wear your sunglasses at breakfast. Emery was super happy today until I dragged her to the doctor with me... Wow. What was I thinking? She went back to her happy self as soon as we left.

 Day 121: Emery loves taking her socks off! When I ask her if she can put it back on, she lays it on top of her foot! She kept putting this basket over her head in the kitchen this morning. It was just so cute! 

 Day 122: Fun at the park this afternoon!

 Day 123: Outdoor concert, food trucks, and Steel City Pops with my church family tonight. I love that my church does events like this!! Emery loved the popsicle and kept going back and forth between mine and Daniel's.

 Day 124: Emery kept putting her pacifier in her picnic basket today and closing the lid on it...all without taking it out of her mouth!

 Day 125: We had a fun day! We had lunch at Chicken Salad Chick with Aunt Alie, and then Emery got to swing with Vanna on her new playset!

Day 126: She did this all by herself and then kept doing it once she realized it was making me laugh! 


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1