Saturday, December 27, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Weeks 48-51}

Here are the last four weeks of #richlyblesseddaily2014. I can't believe there's only one week left, and I also can't believe that I kept up with it every day!! ;)

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!!! Have a wonderful week! :)

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 333: Emery says "Roll tide!"

 Day 334: Just the sweetest thing.

 Day 335: We had the best day today Christmas shopping ALL day while Emery was with my parents. Perfect weather, too! We even ate lunch outside at Chuy's!

 Day 336: Seriously the sweetest moments of my day.

 Day 337: This girl gets so excited every time we sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"!

 Day 338: Pulling up on everything all day long! Slow down, baby girl!

 Day 339: Emery sat in a high chair at a restaurant for the first time tonight! She did great and bounced up and down the whole time! We did learn that we need to buy some of those sticky plastic placemats because she definitely tried to lick the table!

 Day 340: Roll tide! And this baby will go to great lengths to get the remote and her favorite lotion bottle!

 Day 341: Thankful for a husband who handles everything when I'm sick, for parents who bring me comfort food, for this precious face that keeps popping up to smile at me, and for sweet friends who have checked on me and offered to help. Feeling blessed...in spite of the flu!

 Day 342: I missed this precious little merry and bright face SO much today, but I'm so thankful for parents that took care of her since I'm sick. I definitely don't want her catching the flu!!

 Day 343: She is all over the place...unloading ALL the toys, then climbing in the toy basket, and pulling up on everything!

 Day 344: After spending the day at my parents' house where naps aren't required, she is completely zonked out.

 Day 345: Emery ate a teething cracker for the first time and loved it! She also required an outfit change afterward because she made a giant sticky mess!

 Day 346: I let Emery explore a little today and she was all over the place! She also found the stairs!

 Day 347: Emery had an exciting day! She had her first pancake and wasn't overly excited, found one of her Christmas presents, found the wrapping supplies and unrolled a big roll of tulle, and then wore her gingerbread house shirt to Nana and Gampa's house while Mommy and Daddy went to a Christmas party!

 Day 348: I really don't have words for this one!

 Day 349: We spent some time at Nana's house tonight baking some Christmas treats. Emery had the best time! I love how much Vanna loves her and I love that my dad (and my mom, too...just not in this picture) gets down on the floor and crawls around with her.

 Day 350: We got to have lunch with sweet Vanna today! Then Emery took her afternoon nap in a very interesting position. She also LOVES to play with empty baby food pouches! Love this baby so much!

 Day 351: Emery met Santa today! She was totally fine at first, then she got a good look at him and it was all over!

 Day 352: She wouldn't go to sleep this afternoon when I was rocking her, so I laid down with her in our bed and she finally fell asleep. I love watching this sweet face sleep.

 Day 353: Celebrating the anniversary of our first date...a day I'm so thankful for! It's been 6 years!!

 Day 354: Lots of Christmas baking, shopping, and present wrapping happened today...one of my favorite kind of days!

 Day 355: Emery got to open her first present today. She loved the wrapping paper and bows! 

 Day 356: We had our annual Christmas cookie baking day today! Emery had so much fun playing with her cousins! She loves this jack-in-the-box!

 Day 357: Jammy Cocoa Christmas 2014! PJs, Starbucks, and Christmas lights! One of my favorite Christmas traditions!

 Day 358: We went to the Christmas Eve service at our church, then Daniel and I got to get all of Emery's gifts ready. We are so excited for Christmas morning with our little sweetheart!

 Day 359: Emery's first Christmas! She had so much fun today and loved all her presents! She also still enjoyed playing with her old favorites...water bottles, paper, ribbon, and boxes!

Day 360: Loving her new Christmas toys! I'm not sure who loves them more...her or us!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1