Monday, August 11, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Weeks 30 & 31}

Here are weeks 30 and 31 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! 

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 208: I'm an official roller! I rolled from my back to my tummy today and then back again!

 Day 209: Daddy is most definitely wrapped around her finger. <3

 Day 210: She loves reading books already! Makes my teacher and mama heart happy! I love reading to her!!

 Day 211: Daddy had to work late so the girls went to Hobby Lobby. She looks a little overwhelmed...just like her mama. #indecisive

 
 Day 212: Our little angel just hasn't felt great today which breaks my heart...but I love these sweet cuddles.

 Day 213: On August 1, 2013, we heard this precious baby's heartbeat for the first time and instantly fell in love. Now, one year later, we can't imagine life without her and love her more than words could possibly express. Beyond grateful that the Lord chose to give her to us.

 Day 214: We had such a great time spending the evening with some of our family.

 Day 215: I love that she's finally smiling on demand for the camera! It used to just be great luck if we caught a smile. She's started clasping her hands together when she gets excited, too! <3

 Day 216: I love watching her sleep.

 Day 217: He said, "I've never been more overwhelmed in my life." :) I'm pretty sure the look on her face was worth it! Best daddy.

 Day 218: She's getting to the stage of craning her neck to see where I'm at.

 Day 219: It's a very different first day of school for me this year. This is the first time in 25 years that I'm not starting school as a student or a teacher!

Day 220: I tried to give her Sophie but she preferred to play with the loaf of bread. :) And the other one...just because. 


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1