Sunday, April 27, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 16}

Here is week 16 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! 

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 109: Enjoying the beautiful weather today eating dinner outside at Taziki's.

 Day 110: Happy Easter!

 Day 111: Tiny baby in a big crib. I could stare at her all day long.

 Day 112: Cute bib. Cuter baby.

 Day 113: I think she wiggles her head around on purpose during her naps so her headband can double as a baby sleep mask. I seriously think it's super adorable and sometimes don't fix it right away.

 Day 114: The day I cried over a crock pot. There is supposed to be a light ON on the front. I got everything ready and left the house without turning it on. Yes. :( Plan B for dinner: baked potatoes. Thankful for my little cutie who still can make me smile even after I do something so stupid. Is this mommy brain?

Day 115: Six weeks old today and she slept through the night last night!!! 12:00-7:30!! We were shocked! Let's hope this continues!! :)

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1