Tuesday, April 4, 2017

32 Weeks




How Far Along: 32 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, the baby is about 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3.8 pounds. It's crazy that those measurements are getting closer and closer to newborn size!

Gender: It's a girl!! Her name is Sadie Hope! We finally decided!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and my selection is quite small now that the weather is warm. I didn't want to buy a bunch of things for spring and summer, so I have hardly anything to wear. I actually started wearing some of Daniel's athletic shorts at home because all of my pajama pants are flannel. 🙈 

Wedding Rings On/Off: On, but I definitely feel them getting a little snug. My hands don't look swollen, but I can feel it a little bit.

Stretch Marks: I feel like I've seen a couple on my tummy, but I'm not quite sure. I could be overanalyzing. 😂

Sleep: Hit or miss. Some nights I have a hard time going to sleep, other mornings I wake up super early and can't go back to sleep...until about the time it's time to get up for the day. Super frustrating!

Cravings/Aversions: Okay, so I've been craving yummy drinks! I love a good Coke (and will have my one serving each day a few times a week), but I've been wanting something that's not Coke or water lately. I got some Minute Maid Berry Punch this week and it is so, so good! I haven't had it for years, but I used to love it when I was in junior high and high school. I'm also still excited for a steak!

Symptoms: Pretty much more of the same, plugged ears (oooohhhh, the plugged ears!!!! 😣), shortness of breath, generally uncomfortable, pain when I'm walking. By far, the most annoying is the plugged ears because it happens every single day and it's been going on since November. I did find out just two days ago that if I lay completely flat, they'll usually unplug for a little while. My feet and legs get a little swollen if I'm on them a lot, but nothing compared to the swelling I had with Emery.


Movement: Lots and lots of moving! Emery loves to "feel" her move, too. Of course, Sadie never moves when Emery is feeling my stomach, but I'll twitch a little and Emery thinks it's the coolest thing! She's even started saying things like, "Good morning, Sadie" and "She loves me". She snuggled her head on my tummy this morning and gave it a kiss. It was the sweetest. 💕

Mood: I'm feeling all of the feelings. The countdown is officially on and it feels like we have no time left. There's so much to do, but I'm also so tired and really don't even know where to begin on everything that has to be done. I know it will all get done, and we really do have all of the essentials for when Sadie gets here, but there are a lot of little details to get worked out, too. I also can't hardly even stand to think about how grown up Emery is going to seem once Sadie gets here.

What I Miss: Clothes that fit and getting up and down easily!

Looking Forward To: We had pictures taken last weekend and I can't wait to get them back. It was for Emery's 3-year session, but we did some family pictures and maternity pictures, too. Our photographer showed us a few on her camera as she was taking them and they looked super sweet.



Best Moment This Week: We had another doctor's appointment yesterday and we took Emery this time so she could hear Sadie's heartbeat. For some reason, she really likes to go to the doctor. She hasn't had to get a shot since she decided she liked the doctor, so I don't know if she'll stop liking it the next time shots are involved, but for now, she was all about the check up. She weighed and measured Ellie, Daniel, and me. She was thrilled when my doctor listened to her heart with her stethoscope! She climbed up on that exam table so fast! It was too funny!



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1