Tuesday, April 18, 2017

34 Weeks



How Far Along: 34 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, the baby is about 17.7 inches long and weighs about 4.7 pounds. I can definitely tell she's running out of room in there!

Gender: It's a girl!! Her name is Sadie Hope!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and getting less and less comfortable.

Wedding Rings On/Off: On, but I still feel a little swelling every now and then.

Stretch Marks: Maybe a couple on my tummy. I'm not sure how my skin is going to possibly stretch any more without getting stretch marks! I feel so big!

Sleep: Well, I was sleeping pretty well most nights, but these last two nights were terrible. I just tossed and turned, could not get comfortable, and could not get to sleep for more than an hour at a time. It sure does make the nights feel long when it's like that!

Cravings/Aversions: I heard a commercial on the radio that mentioned lemon pie and I turned it up because I was like, "I need that lemon pie!" But it ended up being an ice cream commercial. My mom made me a whole lemon pie, though, and it was *so* good!!

Symptoms: I don't think I've had any new symptoms...just more of the same. And the general discomfort has just gotten worse. Laying down is pretty much the only comfortable position. Sitting makes me feel too crunched up. I'm also getting more and more tired every day. My ears have actually gotten a little bit better. I had to start taking some amoxicillin because of a bug bite I got, and Daniel thinks that it's helped my ears. They still plug almost every day, but not as often and it doesn't last as long. It has been *so* nice!!

Movement: Sadie is still moving all the time and she's getting stronger! You can see my belly jump sometimes when she kicks! 

Mood: I'm getting more and more excited to meet Sadie and see Emery with her. I'm still pretty nervous to have a newborn again, though! It feels like it's been such a long time and I don't remember everything!

What I Miss: Being comfortable and having energy!

Looking Forward To: I am really looking forward to getting back on a somewhat normal routine. Our house got hit by a tree about a month ago during a storm and we've been so busy trying to take care of everything involved with that. The last several weekends and pretty much every evening are consumed with house projects, which has been stressing me out because there's so much other stuff to do.

Best Moment This Week: Several things that I've ordered have come in this last week! My favorite is this name cutout for above Sadie's crib. I can't wait to hang it!!


We also got the pictures back from our photographer from our last session! These are a few of our favorites!










post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1