Tuesday, January 31, 2017

23 Weeks




How Far Along: 23 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, the baby is about 11.4 inches long and weighs about 1.1 pound. We're finally measuring in pounds instead of just ounces!

Gender: It's a girl!! Her name is Sadie! Still working on a middle name...

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. But my favorite things to wear are pajama pants, big t-shirts, and maternity leggings.

Wedding Rings On/Off: On

Stretch Marks: No new ones yet

Sleep: After a couple of weeks of not sleeping great, I'm sleeping much better. Some nights it takes me a little while to fall asleep, but not a few hours like I was dealing with before. I'm not really waking up super early right now, either, so I'm really thankful for that!

Cravings/Aversions: I don't know if these are technically cravings, but I'll see something random at the grocery store and just really want it. I've made Rice Krispies Treats a few times and I also bought some Raisinets at Publix because they were on sale. They were so good that I bought a 36 ounce bag of them at Walmart the next time I went. 

Symptoms: I'm starting to get more and more uncomfortable, unfortunately. I feel like I have some joints out of place in my lower back which is painful a lot of the time. I've also been having some ligament pain, but it's not too bad unless I stand up too fast. I'm *still* getting plugged ears multiple times every single day, which is super annoying. Whenever it happens, I can hear myself breathing and it drives me nuts.

Movement: She has started to kick all the time! I still feel her the most when I'm laying down, but I feel little kicks all throughout the day now, too. Daniel felt her for the first time a little over a week ago.

Mood: I'm still feeling happy most of the time, with a little guilt mixed in because I feel like I'm not doing enough with Emery because I'm more tired and uncomfortable.

What I Miss: Moving around easily! I feel like I've already got the waddle going on!

Looking Forward To: Working on the nursery! I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also dreading it just a tiny bit because I'm super indecisive and have the hardest time starting projects!

Best Moment This Week: Daniel put together Sadie's crib! Emery was super excited about it and wanted to "help" as much as possible. I think she would have played with the screws and screwdriver for hours! She kept saying "I'm working on this right now." 




post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1