Thursday, April 9, 2015

#richlyblesseddaily2015 {Week 14}

Here is week 14 of #richlyblesseddaily2015!

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

Day 92: Well, after a week or so of fighting her afternoon nap like crazy and then completely skipping it today, I think Emery is telling me she's ready to go down to one nap! She was so tired tonight and was asleep by 6:30!

Day 93: We went to the Good Friday service at church tonight. My heart is so overwhelmed with what Jesus did for me and how much He loves me even though I am so undeserving. I pray that we can teach Emery what Jesus did for her and that she will truly understand how much she is loved.

Day 94: Emery got to go on an Easter egg hunt this morning! With Daddy's help, she got one pink egg. Sweet Vanna shared some of her eggs with Emery. Also, she was not scared of the Easter bunny at all!

Day 95: Happy Easter!!

Day 96: Lazy rainy pajama day.

Day 97: Emery got her Easter basket today! We were hardly home on Sunday and it was too late before we remembered to give it to her yesterday. She tolerated the bunny ears much better this year!

Day 98: Swinging with my girl...one of the few things we can do where she'll sit still in my lap!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1