Monday, November 3, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 43}

Here is week 43 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! I'm pretty sure that next week's post will include pictures of Emery crawling! Not too sure how I feel about this yet! Have a great week! :)

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 298: It was a perfect fall day to go to the park for the first time with our little pumpkin! She loved the swing!

 Day 299: Our precious little mouse ready for Trunk or Treat at church!

Day 300: Nothing sweeter.

 Day 301: She is getting so close to crawling and I want it to stop right now!

 Day 302: Emery finally got her first tooth! I tried to get a picture, but I'm pretty sure I'd have to put her in a straight jacket to get one.

 Day 303: Walking together on this perfect fall night.

Day 304: Emery's first Halloween! We walked around the neighborhood a little bit and she was so excited she kicked and laughed the whole time!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1