Monday, October 27, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Weeks 41 & 42}

Here are weeks 41 and 42 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! :)

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 284: She rolled all the way off the rug onto the hardwood for the first time today. No need to crawl when she can roll wherever she wants to go! I guess it's time to baby proof...and swiffer more often.

 Day 285: Sweet girl all dressed up for church this morning.

 Day 286: Getting a pedi while I watch Dancing With the Stars. <3 #truelove #sweetheart

 Day 287: Seven months old today! Definitely the fastest and best months of my life! 

 Day 288: Officially on our way to our first beach trip with a baby in a PACKED Jeep. I knew we'd need a lot of stuff, but oh my goodness. It looks like we are taking half the house! Fingers crossed for sleeping straight through and that she likes the beach!

 Day 289: This baby loves the beach!

 Day 290: I'm so thankful for this time I get to spend with the people I love the most!

 Day 291: Her new favorite face to make!

 Day 292: The beach wore this baby out, but she had so much fun and was so good! (And Sophie with a photo bomb...)

 Day 293: Helping Mommy catch up on laundry after our beach trip!

 Day 294: She has been getting that little knee up under her an awful lot these last few days. Noooo!

 Day 295: Just playing in the laundry baskets while I put another load of laundry in the washer!

 Day 296: Her new thing is leaning from side to side...especially in her Bumbo seat. It's almost like she's saying, "Don't I look so cute?"

Day 297: Date night at home... Publix sushi is actually really good!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1