Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Weeks 36, 37 & 38}

Here are the last three weeks of #richlyblesseddaily2014! Goodness, I'm so behind! These last few weeks have been so busy! We've had four birthdays and that just created a whole lot of busyness! But it was fun busyness for sure! So...here are the snapshots from our day to day life lately.

You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)
Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 249: New favorite toys in the Exersaucer...the dangly butterflies. And I love how she was hanging onto her toys with both hands when we were at Publix today.

 Day 250: Practicing with a sippy cup!

 Day 251: This little one is rolling all over the place. I put blankets on the floor and she rolls right off and all over the rug. She had fun playing with the laundry basket until she got her foot stuck in it.

Day 252: Excited face! All it takes is for us to bounce her up and down while she sits in our laps!

Day 253: My sweet, sweet baby. And also, her hair is getting long enough for her to get bed head now!

 Day 254: Vanna made a "Brown Bear" book at school and read it to Emery today! She loved looking at Vanna's pictures and feeling the different textures on all the pages!

Day 255: Date night at home...a puzzle (clearly we didn't make much progress-1000 pieces is a LOT of pieces!), 90s music on Pandora, and peanut butter pie parfaits for dessert.

 Day 256: I love how she kicks up her legs when she's in her swing. It was also a perfect fall-feeling night for a fire and roasting marshmallows!

 Day 257: SIX months old today! What?!?!

 Day 258: She was snuggling with her little pillow and her Wubbanub this morning. Just so cute! One of my favorite parts of the day is going in her room when she wakes up. Her smiles and happy kicks melt my heart every time!

 Day 259: Lots of birthday preparation today. September is a huge birthday month for our family and someone is turning 30 this year!!

 Day 260: Six month checkup at the doctor today! Praising the Lord for a healthy and happy baby girl! We are so thankful!

 Day 261: Helping Mommy water flowers...

 Day 262: She was all ready to party for Daddy's birthday and then she crashed!

Day 264: We had a wonderful time celebrating my favorite guy who will officially be 30 tomorrow!

 Day 264: We were all representing Alabama for our annual church picnic today! And a big happy birthday to my sweetheart today on his official birthday!

 Day 265: She is having a GREAT time playing with Daddy's birthday balloon!!

Day 266: Holding her bottle like a champ.

  Day 267: Lunch at Chick-fil-A with my two loves on my birthday. One more thing, I love Chick-fil-A. #mypleasure

 Day 268: Birthday dinner at my parents' house with my favorite cake ever...my mom's amazing German chocolate cake!

Day 269: Who knew playing with bags of tortilla chips and tortillas would be SO much fun? She entertained herself the entire time I made dinner. Will we be eating those tortilla chips? Definitely not.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1