Saturday, March 1, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 8}

Week 8 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)

Click here to see previous weeks.

Day 53: We saw Frozen with this sweet thing!

 Day 54: Watching a movie with my love...

 Day 55: The baby stuff is starting to take over!! We're one step closer! :)

Day 56: Chalkboard in progress! Full term today! Can't believe it!

 Day 57: It was another fun mail day - nursery wall art, headbands, and hair clips! Also, my 37 week update is on the blog.

 Day 58: Quick stop for ice cream cones at Hamburger Heaven after our doctor's appointment. Emery is staying put for now!

Day 59: My wonderful mom made and brought us an amazing dinner! And breakfast. And snacks. And two desserts. She knows me well. There is really nothing like my mom's cooking!


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1