Saturday, January 25, 2014

#richlyblesseddaily2014 {Week 3}

Week 3 of #richlyblesseddaily2014! You can follow along every day on Instagram @richlyblessedblog. :)

Click here to see previous weeks.

 Day 18: Day two of the women's retreat. Such a beautiful place!

Day 19: Back with my sweet love today!

Day 20: Working on this week's chalkboard and having a little treat. The baby wanted it! ;)

 Day 21: Doing a little nursery and baby shopping. I'm trying to decide on some letters for the baby's name and some cute hair accessories. Pretty sure she's going to be a girly girl!

 Day 22: 32 weeks pregnant!

 Day 23: After doctor dinner date. These will be sweet memories...except for the part when the server told me my belly was huge. :-\

Day 24: Had a girls night with my sister and niece tonight and totally forgot to take a picture of us. :-\ Vanna got crafty and made me these sweet pictures!



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin  follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41563965-1